Foreign PhD students who are staying in Nijmegen and have an employment contract of the Radboud University or Radboudumc can apply for PhD housing. We do not offer housing to Postdocs or PhD students who do not have an employment contract in Nijmegen.

In order to become eligible for PhD housing, you need to be registered with SSH&

You can apply for free on our website.  Do you have a valid proof of your PhD? If so, then you can enter the lottery for a room right away. 


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden