How can I object to the rent increase?

Do you disagree with the rent increase? You must submit your objection to the Administration department before 1 July at 024 - 359 49 36 or at bedrijfsvoering. For information, you can visit the Huurcommissie or call 0800 - 488 72 43. 

Share this page


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden