What is the residential water system tax?

This is a fixed amount per residence that the Dutch Water Authority Rivierenland uses to pay for a part of the construction and maintenance of dikes and for the fees associated with managing gullies and ponds in the river region.

Who pays for this assessment?
• You will pay for these yourself if you live in an independent apartment in Vredeburg, Boeckstaetehof, Zoomstraat or Helix.

  • The tax does not apply to the other complexes/buildings.

Share this page


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden