Where is the complex?
Proosdij is located between the buildings at HAN University of Applied Sciences, which is really convenient if you are studying there! The Heyendaal railway station is within walking distance. The complex consists of three buildings with 370 rooms for senior students on Muzenplaats, Pegasusplaats, and Minervaplaats. International PhD students live here as well.
What kind of rooms are there?
- 44 independent, single apartments
- 6 paired, single rooms with shared facilities
- 2 wings comprised of 5 single rooms with shared facilities
- 15 independent, double apartments
51 independent, single apartments
8 paired, single rooms with shared facilities
20 single rooms with shared facilities, distributed across four wings, each with a shared kitchen, shower, and toilet
39 independent, double apartments
- 79 independent, single apartments with their own facilities
- 44 paired and connected single rooms with shared facilities
- 48 single rooms with shared facilities, distributed across six wings, each with a shared kitchen, shower, and toilet
- 6 independent, double apartments
- 4 customised, independent single apartments for students with disabilities
The single rooms with shared facilities have coöptatierecht. This does not apply for the corridors in Minervalplaats where you share the facilities with eight persons. Also first-year students can get a room via coöptatie.
Is there a lift?
There is a lift in some of the buildings.
I have a car. Can I park at this complex?
You can park your car for free in the car park.
What will I pay for a room?
- City Nijmegen
- Complex Proosdij
- Bicycle shed Yes
- Elevator No
- Parking space Yes
- Target group Ouderejaars