Where is the complex?
This complex is located in the popular Nijmegen-Oost neighbourhood. This area is full of hip restaurants, pubs, and outdoor cafés. Hop on your bike and it is just six minutes to the centre of Nijmegen and fifteen minutes to the educational institutions. Everything is practically within arm’s reach!
What kind of rooms are there?
The complex is actually a large townhouse, consisting of 35 rooms:
- twenty single rooms on the first floor with shared facilities
- fourteen single rooms with air conditioning and sloped ceilings on the second floor with shared facilities
- one independent, double apartment on the ground floor
Each room is unique. The dimensions vary from 13 m2 to 25 m2. Each room has a sink.
On the first floor, there are:
- four shared kitchens
- five toilets
- three showers
On the second floor, there are:
- three shared kitchens
- two toilets
- three showers
On each floor, there are two washing machines and two dryers.
What kind of amenities are there?
- There is a rooftop terrace (also an exit route) and bicycle storage.
- A part of the building is currently used by Nannies (a day-care centre). The rooms at the back of the complex look out onto the playground of the day-care centre.
- For more information on what you may and may not change in your room, check ASK SIMON!
Is there a lift?
No, there is no lift.
I have a car. Can I park at this complex?
There are no parking facilities at the complex. Street parking is available. You have to pay for parking.
What will I pay for a room?
Are you curious about what you will be paying each month? Please view our housing selection.
Rent benefit (huurtoeslag) is not possible with the exception of the double apartment.
Besides complex caretakers, you will also meet customer managers at your complex. The customer managers are your first point of contact and will work with you towards creating a good living environment at your complex. They will also ensure that you are engaged in projects or other matters that are relevant for your complex. The complex caretakers will focus on the everyday maintenance of the complexes, and are the first point of contact for any companies we work with. As the managers and caretakers work closely together, they can provide you with even better service. Our page about the different offices contains information about who the customer managers and complex caretakers are at your complex. Feel free to talk to them if you have any questions!