Where is the complex?
The Doddendaal complex is in the heart of the city. Do you like hustle and bustle and want to live at the centre of Nijmegen? Doddendaal is the place to be! You can get to the educational institutions in just fifteen minutes by bike. Nice and close!
What kind of rooms are there?
The complex is divided into an older building and new construction. The older building was once a convent with a beautiful courtyard garden. In total, there are 146 rooms at Doddendaal for senior students (first-year students only via coöptatie).
The older building consists of:
- eight independent, single apartments
- four independent, double apartments
- forty single rooms with shared facilities, in which two tenants share one kitchen, shower, and toilet. The tenants themselves can nominate a new flatmate for the room that opens up. This is the right of coöptatie.
The new construction consists of:
- fourteen independent, double apartments
- eighty single rooms in which facilities are shared with eight other tenants. The tenants themselves can nominate a new flatmate for the room that opens up. This is the right of coöptatie.
Is there a lift?
No, there is no lift.
I have a car. Can I park at this complex?
There is space for 21 cars at the complex. Do you have a car and want to rent a parking space? Please call the Housing department or send an e-mail to wonensshnnl
What will I pay for a room?